Saturday, March 8, 2008

Go Obama Go!

Yay for Obama!

I suppose this is actually kind of a strange thing for me to say, what with the fact I'm actually rather Republican in my Ideals, but hey, who doesn't like Obama? Besides McCain and Hillary, that is.

I mean, after all, what's wrong with having a President who can actually talk? Is there something about the title of President that means that he or she must not have the ability to speak well? Must all Presidential candidates be boring and insincere? Is there a reason politics has to be boring? I say NO!

Huh, this rant be much ranty. Maybe I should start my own talk show, like Michael Savage, or Rush Limbaugh. Then I can have a good excuse to rant loudly about my opinions. Unfortunately it wouldn't work, because I don't know much about politics and stuff, so any talk show I started would probably be smothered by my own lack of experience.

(Taylor has fled the building)

No comments: