Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Graboid

No, I'm not talking about the evil, monster that attacks people in the Tremors movies. I'm talking about a free method of watching stuff online that I use. It's really great and has lots of stuff to choose from. I can pick and download the shows or whatever that I want to see, and then see it in a big screen if I want too! Annddd, and this is one of the best parts for me, because I'm Christian, the free version doesn't have let you see any adult material, so I'm perfectly safe!
I must admit though, I mostly use it to watch Doctor Who, which is my favorite TV show, and which, unfortunately, isn't readily available in the US, especially on Netflix. (At least, most of the Classic Series isn't.) It's ability to let you watch things that are on VHS make it a great supplement to Netflix. You're allowed a certain amount of download time per month or so, but this can be increased by helping them out a little.

Graboid is nice, simple, and works well. The creators have a sense of humor too.

There really isn't much else to say.

(Taylor has fled the building)

No comments: